BAM is committed to maintaining a world-class infrastructure to support our investment teams. From a platform of top trading and portfolio management systems to a comprehensive system of checks and balances, we are committed to mitigating operational risk. Our infrastructure features:
- Experienced teams across all departments with over 100 professionals on the business side.
- Non-investment teams run by proven leaders.
- A focus on transparency for our investors.
- Independent valuations, NAV verification, and investor statement issuance.
- Daily process focusing on trade and cash reconciliations, valuations, cash and collateral management.
- Executive led committees to systematically monitor specific business related risks (ex. Counterparty Risk Committee).
- Reconciliations between the firm, our prime brokers, and our administrators.
- A platform of top systems and analytical tools.
- Fully staffed, in-house teams in Legal/Compliance, Operations, IT Development/
Support and Fund Accounting.
- Documented process flows across departments.
- Global disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
* As of 9/1/2016